The NEW Brew-Boss Automated Electric Homebrew System. Showing the new custom made kettle, COFI infusion filter, and the Hops-Boss automated hops dispensing device. Designed for those new to the hobby and for experienced homebrewers.
The Brew-Boss® home brew system is an all electric home brewing system that allows home brewers to brew extract or all-grain recipes with complete and accurate automatic control of temperature and timing. Automated control provides consistent results every time. No other system available offers this level of automated brew control.
Complete systems are available in 10, 15, and 20 gallon versions in both 120VAC or 240VAC options. The 10 gallon version produces a 5 gallon net batch, the 15 gallon version is capable of 5 or 10 gallon net batches, and the 20 gallon system is capable of 10 and 15 gallon batches.
The Brew-Boss® Controller is also available separately, for those that want to build their own electric brewery or convert their existing gas fired systems to the convenience and safety of electric. For the do-it-yourselfer, there is also a Brew-Boss “Brain” kit that supplies the brains of the controller so you can add it to your existing electric brewery panel or build your own panel.
The Brew-Boss® System utilizes a microprocessor based control box that controls an electric heater element, a recirculation pump, and an optional Hops-Boss® automatic hops feeder (Coming Soon!). A quick-connect digital temperature probes is also supplied with each controller.
The Brew-Boss® controller communicates wirelessly via Wi-Fi with an Android Tablet App. This awesome App provides a color touch screen graphical user interface that allows complete control over the brewing process. The controller walks you through the brewing process using textual and voice prompts. All steps and parameters relative to the brewing process can be modified by the user to control nearly any brew setup or brew process. It operates in a completely automatic mode, or can be operated in manual mode for those that want manual control over their brewing process.
The base system provided operates as an Electric Brew-in-a-Bag (E-BIAB) system with a single kettle. The BIAB methodology is just now starting to become popular because of its simplicity and relatively low cost of equipment relative to traditional 3 vessel brewing systems that utilize separate vessels for heating, mashing, and boiling. The Brew-Boss® E-BIAB system is designed to use a single vessel with a drop in strainer that contains the “strainer bag”.
The Brew-Boss® controller will also control 2 and 3 vessel systems as well as your electric RIMS or HERMS! Simply add prompts in your step definitions to tell you when to change temperature probes, heater element, or pump.
The system is completely electric, which eliminates the dangers and inconveniences of gas (propane) based systems. Electricity is also much more efficient and economical than propane.
The Brew-Boss® System is a great value and competitively priced.
Brew-Boss Features and Benefits
• Brew-Boss controller automates all temperature, timing, & pump control.
• Electronic process control provides consistent results batch after batch.
• User defined steps configurable to nearly any brew process.
• Brew all-grain batches in 3½ hours including clean-up!
• Complete systems and conversion kits available.
• Supports Conventional or Brew-in-a-Bag (BIAB) brewing methods.
• Electric Brewing Benefits:
– More economical – 1/5 the cost of propane
– Safer – No carbon monoxide or risk of explosion
– Efficient – 100% of BTUs transferred to wort
– Accurate – Holds temperatures +/- 1 degree
– Faster – 3½ hours for 10 gallon batch including clean-up
– Quiet – No obnoxious “roar” of the burner
– Convenient – Brew indoors in a sanitary environment
• Windows PC and Android Tablet applications provide:
– Simple – press “Start” and follow the prompts
– Convenient process monitoring and control
– Graphical Interface with Speech Prompts
– Saving and recalling brew steps & parameters
– Automatic or manual control
• Automatic Hops-Boss hops feeder option that dispenses hops automatically.
• All Food/Brewery Grade Components
• Great Value – Affordably Priced
• First time home brewers can brew all grain perfectly the first time!