Another major issue with homebrew is sanitation. If you don’t keep things clean, you can get bacterial infections that are hard to identify or notice that CAN be dangerous. It’s very rare though, to be honest. So stay clean, sanitize your stuff, and you’ll be fine.
If homebrew was so dangerous, we’d hear a lot more stories about people dying from it. Millions of people around the world make wine, cider, mead and beer at home, yet in the last 10 years or so, I’ve only heard of a handful of reports of major issues from doing it, and EVERY ONE did something stupid.
Home brewing of wine, cider and mead is safe.
Some links to items used in the Video. We are Amazon Affiliates and as such receive a small commission if you purchase anything on Amazon using our links. There is no additional cost to you but it does help the channel grow:
City Steading Merch (T-shirts, hats, etc) http://www.merch.city-steading.com
Brew Like a Viking t-shirt: https://city-steading.com/product/brew-like-a-viking-short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt/
Happiness Quote t-shirt: https://amzn.to/331a5F3
1 Gallon Carboy with Airlock: https://amzn.to/3jNaIbd
Star San: https://amzn.to/30OhAMU
Lalvin 71B: https://amzn.to/2CUt1ux
Graduated Cylinder: https://amzn.to/30OhHYQ
Auto Siphon: https://amzn.to/2CXSyD9
Swing Top Bottles: https://amzn.to/3hI29wt
Can’t get enough of City Steading? Try these links:
* Sign up for our Mailing List, special offers, content, etc: http://city-steading.com/signup-for-our-mailing-list/
* Help our Channel, make a one time donation: https://streamlabs.com/citysteadingyt
* Our Store: http://city-steading.com/shop/
* Our Cooking Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqjTeB88zqdwT69gdNC-UXw
* Become a Patron! http://www.patreon.com/citysteading
* Check out our website: http://www.city-steading.com
#homebrew #dangersofhomebrew #homemadewine #homemadebeer #homemademead