Welcome to our first brew guide video!!!
Aeropress is one of the most simple yet versatile brewing gear, allowing you to brew light filter style coffee to rich espresso like coffee. Once you’re familiar with this simple brew guide, why not try changing the brew ratio, grind size or even just changing the brew temperature of water and see how that can affect the end result of your brewed coffee.
Hope this video was useful, purpose here was to keep everything as simple as possible. Thanks for watching till the end and we’ll see you at the next episode!!!
Subscribe if you haven’t yet:
15g table salt like ground coffee
95C brew temperature
2 mins brew time
– Once everything is set and ready to go, start your brew timer and pour 45g of hot water and give a good stir making sure there is no lumps of coffee.
– Continue pouring again until 250g, let sit to brew with filter cap placed on top to avoid any unnecessary loss of temperature.
– At 1’50 on your brew timer, remove the filter cap and gently give it a stir but make sure not to over agitate.
– Replace the filter cap firmly, flip it over on top of the decanter and start applying a steady pressure.
– Maintain the steady pressure up until you start hearing the hissing sound, which is the indication of the end of brew.
– Pour it out into your favourite cup and enjoy!!!
Cleaning procedure, from where you left off after your brew:
– Remove the filter cap
– Push through the inside chamber until the coffee puck pops out
– Disassemble and give it a quick rinse
– Let dry for next brew!!!
Coffee by B’R,U.T
Brew gears used in this video are
Brewer: Aeropress – https://www.instagram.com/aeropress/
Grinder: Comandante C40 MK3 zebra- https://www.instagram.com/comandantegrinder/
Drip kettle: Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle – https://www.instagram.com/fellowproducts/
Clear range server and spatula: Hario – https://www.instagram.com/hario_official/
sound effects: https://soundeffect-lab.info/